Supporting the emotional wellness of your employees through investing in mental health services and education contributes to a healthier work environment and workforce.
Prioritize the mental wellness of your team by partnering with Small Town Counseling’s Employee Counseling Program (ECP). Our ECP provides your employees with short-term, confidential counseling services to address areas including:
- Stress and Anxiety
- Work-Related Stress
- Grief and Loss
- Exposure to life threatening or distressing situations
- Family Issues
- Secondary Trauma
Our ECP also offers the option to add-on ongoing education and professional consultation on mental health related areas. For more information, download our Employees Assistance Program (EAP) vs Employee Counseling Program (ECP) Fact Sheet.
Benefits of the Employee Counseling Program (ECP)
Our mental health providers are experienced in working with professionals and committed to maintaining quality, confidential services for your team. As a partner with our ECP, Small Town Counseling provides:
- Easy access to limited mental health services at no cost to your employees
- Priority access to our counseling services (ECP participants bypass our Waitlist)
- Resource linkage by our providers as needed
- Option to add consulting on mental health related topics for your team and/or leadership
**Small Town Counseling does not provide letters of verification or recommendation for any reason. This includes workers compensation, family court or other legal matters, disability, social security applications etc.