COVID-19 Health Links
- CDC – Center for Disease Control and Prevention: Coronavirus (COVID-19) What You Need to Know
- U.S. Government Response to Corona Virus: Provided by USA.gov
- WHO – World Health Organization: Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) Pandemic
- California Department of Public Health: COVID – 19 Updates (Coronavirus Disease 2019)
- CA.GOV : Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates in California: Learn how COVID-19 can affect your lungs and airways. Corona Virus Do’s and Dont’s, latest numbers, and updated news
Small Business Assistance During COVID-19
- Small Business Guidance and Loan Resources: Provided by U.S. Small Business Administration
- Economic Injury Disaster Loan : Provided by CAbizrelief.org
- CARES Act: Provided by Congress.gov – “This bill addresses economic impacts of, and otherwise responds to, the COVID-19 (coronavirus) outbreak. The bill authorizes emergency loans to distressed businesses, including air carriers, and suspends certain aviation excise taxes.” Follow this link to view the full bill as provided by congress.gov.
Mental Health Resources
- Suicide Prevention Resource Center: Resources to Support Mental Health and Coping with the Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Coping with Traumatic Events: Provided by National Institute of Mental Health
Resource Assistance During COVID-19
- Find Help: Find food assistance, help paying bills, and other free or reduced cost programs that help people affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.
“Welcome to the California State Parks COVID-19 Resource Center. The department has created this online resource to serve as a one-stop center to find information on park closures and modifications and resources available to partners.” – December 2020