- Corona Virus (COVID-19) Guidance for Schools: Provided by Tuolumne County Superintendent of Schools
- Tuolumne County Superintendent of Schools
- Columbia College – Corona Virus Updates: Provided by Columbia College
- Tuolumne County Resource Listing PDF Provided by Tuolumne County
Health and Financial Resources
- Tuolumne County Public Health: Public Health Information Line 209-533-7440
- Tuolumne County Public Health Facebook Page
- Adventist Health Sonora Corona Virus Preparedness: Source: Adventist Health Sonora
- Corona Virus (COVID-19) What you Need to Know: Provided by Tuolumne County Public Health
- Employment Development Department (EDD): Corona Virus (COVID-19) Update
Community Support and Safety Resources
- Resiliency Village: “The Mission: Resiliency Village’s mission is to improve the quality of life for our unsheltered and otherwise traumatized citizens. We provide fundamental on-site services, creative art therapies, skill-building, and the model of a healthy lifestyle, supporting the opportunity for a self-sustaining future through housing, healing, and hope. *Emergency Food Assistance. We are partnering with the Jamestown Family Resource Center and Tuolumne County Superintendent of Schools to provide assistance distributing food during this health emergency. Click here to apply for assistance. To donate via PayPal or credit card, click here.”
- Jamestown Family Resource Center: “The Jamestown Family Resource Center is dedicated to increasing the chances of school success for students enrolled at Jamestown School and improving the lives of their families and other community members. JFRC works with families, school staff and community agencies to identify and serve children and families at risk due to economic hardship, abuse, neglect, school failure, substance abuse and other potential barriers to a healthy life.
Small Business Resources
- CARES Act: Provided by Congress.gov – “This bill addresses economic impacts of, and otherwise responds to, the COVID-19 (coronavirus) outbreak. The bill authorizes emergency loans to distressed businesses, including air carriers, and suspends certain aviation excise taxes.” Follow this link to view the full bill as provided by congress.gov.
- CAbizrelief.org: Opportunity Stanislaus and the Valley Sierra SBDC have teamed up to provide real-time information and resources to local businesses in Stanislaus and Tuolumne Counties that face difficulty during the COVID-19 pandemic. To learn more about the resources provided or how you can help click below.
- Economic Injury Disaster Loan : Provided by CAbizrelief.org
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): Small Business Guidance & Loan Resources: Provided by U.S. Small Business Administration