This event is closed.
This live webinar will give you tips on how to identify signs of anxiety in your child, coping skills to utilize, and when & how to seek outside help.
Register for this live webinar to learn about:
- What symptoms of anxiety look like in children
- Under age 5
- 6-12 years old
- 13-17 years old
- and transitional aged youth (18-21).
- Contributing factors that may result in anxious behaviors.
- Tools on how you can address anxious behaviors, as well as coping skills to implement.
- Signs and symptoms that may indicate a child may need to seek therapy to assist with symptom management.
The content of this webinar is developed for Resource Parents (previously known as foster parents). However, all caregivers, educators, and professionals are welcome to attend this free event.
Must attend Live Webinar. Recorded replay will not be available.
Note: If you are an RFA Parent of Applicant obtaining training credits through your respective FKCE program, attendance for RFA attendees will be taken in the beginning and end of event and reported back to Columbia College FKCE.