This live webinar will give you tips on how to identify signs of Depression in your child, coping skills to utilize, and when & how to seek outside help. Registration required. Click on the appropriate link below to register.
Register for this live webinar to learn about:
- What symptoms of Depression look like in children
- Under age 5
- 6-12 years old
- 13-17 years old
- and transitional aged youth (18-21).
- How COVID has impacted depression rates in youth
- Tools on how you can address depressive behaviors, as well as coping skills to implement.
- Signs and symptoms that may indicate a child may need to seek therapy to assist with symptom management.
The content of this webinar is developed for Resource Parents (previously known as foster parents). However, all caregivers, educators, and professionals are welcome to attend this free event.
Must attend Live Webinar. Recorded replay will not be available.
Note: If you are an RFA Parent of Applicant obtaining training credits through your respective FKCE program, you must be present for entire training. Participant report will be provided to Danielle Brouillette at Columbia College FKCE for reporting.