Although Small Town Counseling is primarily an out-of-network provider, we do take Health Partners of Northern CA insurance and can directly bill your insurance for counseling services.
Health Partners of Northern CA is a health insurance provider for
Small Town Counseling requires a credit/debit card on file for all clients. If you have an HSA account, you may use your HSA card for counseling services. For information on the Stanislaus County HSA account details, follow the link.
Prior to scheduling, please confirm the following information with your Health Partners of Northern CA health plan:
- What is my copay for counseling services?
- Do I have a deductible? If yes,
- How much is my deductible per family/individual?
- Am I close to meeting my deductible?
- When does my deductible start over?
- What coverage do I have for telehealth services (phone/video sessions)?
- Do I have any limits in coverage?
NOTE: Should we bill your insurance or third party directly, please be aware the amount of reimbursement and the amount of any co-payments or deductible depends on the requirements of your specific insurance plan. You should be aware that insurance plans generally limit coverage to certain diagnosable mental conditions. You should also be aware that you are responsible for verifying and understanding the limits of your insurance coverage. Should your services not be covered by insurance, you will be responsible for all monies owed.